Chief Marketing Officer APPLY NOW
Buzzoms is a start-up retailer at the forefront of a revolutionary experience for fashion, creating braless clothing especially that can support full-chested women. We opened to the public in January 2021 and are looking for the right candidate to join our founding team as we build and grow the foundation of the company. We are looking for a CMO to assist in executing our marketing strategy across social media, earned media, paid channels and partnerships, as we build our 5 year strategy. The right candidate will have proven experience crafting innovative, best-in-class marketing campaigns across different channels and a healthy obsession with our growing community of customers and doing what's best to meet their needs. The Marketing Director will work directly with the CEO in development and execution of long run marketing strategy.
We are located in New York but are accepting applications for remote workers.
What you'll do
- Translate the global marketing plan into a strategic messaging plan that balances both brand and commercial objectives for site, email and social
- Development of our strategy and build on our process working with partners and influencers leveraging our brand social channels.
- Analyze community, cultural, entertainment and market trends to inform strategic and creative development for content
- Lead community building in the social space, leading proactive and reactive communications through moderation
- Develop campaign measurement plans and selects digital KPIs
- Interpret and analyze data from multiple sources across digital marketing campaigns (i.e. email, search, social, video, mobile) to formulate key insights and determine opportunities for optimizing performance
- Develop brand content for blog, email and social and assets to be used across different marketing channels
Who you are
- Is passionate about size inclusivity, fashion and the future of retail
- 4+ year in the marketing, social media, or communications space
- Ready to work in a fast paced environment, comfortable with ambiguity of working in a start-up role
- Forward thinker, enthusiastic about today's trends and those to come
- Strong balance of analytical and creative mindset
- Customer focused lens for bringing to life brand and product stories
- Retail or e-commerce background preferred
|||New York / Remote|||||||||piZRKtBF168rDqyc|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false